I write this credits in English so the slideshow pictures owners will understand this post. I would like to say a lot of appreciation to them as they produced this picture thus make it all the way to my blog here (by myself). The list of URLs below are the owner of the pictures and it is my responsibilities to reserve their copyrights.

  1. Islamic Leaf - Wallpaperdisk.com
  2. Tasbih and Al-Quran - Hikmatun
  3. Women and Children - Washington Examiner
  4. Juma'at Prayer - Blog Budak Kuat Perasan
  5. Old Man's Tasbih - Deviantart
  6. Islamic Digital Design - Deviantart
I also want to note here that the original blog template that I edited here comes from BTemplate.com. It takes a lot of time to customizing the elements in it's HTML script. The slideshow pictures also can be viewed and controlled by using keyboard arrows.

I am sorry to all the readers that I disabled right click function to protect the pictures ownership and copyrights.


Please feel free to explore my new style blog. Additional feature will be added soon if there are any idea comes to raid my head off the normal thinking. Thank you.

Regards,
Shahwalrezal

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. welcome pal..it is yours. ;D

Leave a Reply